Together, we have a strong voice
As a community, we are coming together to ensure that the University hears us. This coalition started in response to UM’s proposal to move its transportation center and maintenance operations (Bus yard) to a site that directly abuts several of our neighborhoods and impact many of our families.
They ignored community input on the Solar Panels. They ignored community input on the Mega Tron. We will not be ignored on the Bus Yard. In less than one week, we have…
- 32 letters to the U-M Regents and the President have been sent by our neighbors.
- 178 signatures on our petition.
- 41 follower on Facebook.
- Started neA2cc at a community meeting with over 60 residents
- Submitted requests to speak at the Regent’s meeting on March 17th at U-M Dearborn
- and, many other projects in the works to organize our neighbors & businesses in our community
- Write the U-M Regents, President & our State Reps
- Sign the petition
- Connect with neA2cc on Facebook, twitter.
- Sign up for updates on our website.
- Attend the 3/17 3pm U-M Regents Meeting at U-M Dearborn. Let us know if you are planning to attend so we can organize.
- Share with your friends, family, neighbors and get their support. Many neighbors are still unaware of the proposed bus yard!
NEW ACTION ITEMS_____________________________________________
- Post this flier up on the community boards of local restaurants, stores, gyms etc…. Help us continue to get the word out!
- Comment on the UM Bus Yard Permit request on the MDEQ Website.