We Have Momentum!
Since that first meeting on Sunday 2/28 when the Northeast A2 Community Coalition (www.nea2cc.org) was formed & named, the leadership group has been incredibly active fighting for our community’s right to be heard about the proposed U-M Bus Yard on Green Road.
3/12 2pm Next Meeting
Our next meeting will be held tomorrow Sat. 3/12 2pm-4pm at Glacier Highlands Park. Why do you need to be there?
- The leadership team will talk about the agenda and content for the 3/17 Regents Meeting presentations.
- Michigan Radio will be at the event to hear from you and help us get the word out.
- At 2:30pm come be a part of the neighborhood video taken by a drone. We get to see a real live drone in action!
- Bus painting and letter writing activities to get the kids involved.
- Write the U-M Regents, President & our State Reps
- Sign the petition
- Connect with neA2cc on Facebook, twitter.
- Sign up for updates on our website.
- Attend the 3/17 3pm U-M Regents Meeting at U-M Dearborn. Let us know if you are planning to attend so we can organize.
- Share with your friends, family, neighbors and get their support. Many neighbors are still unaware of the proposed bus yard!
NEW ACTION ITEMS_____________________________________________
- Post this flier up on the community boards of local restaurants, stores, gyms etc…. Help us continue to get the word out!
- Comment on the UM Bus Yard Permit request on the MDEQ Website.